Having a hard time seeing what you're sewing can be a real drag! That's why we created the Sewing Machine Light Strip! It works amazingly well and provides you with just the right amount of light that you need in order to complete your sewing projects.
- BRIGHT LIGHTS: Equipped with 24 powerful LED lights, our light strip transforms your sewing experience!
- CRISP, WHITE LIGHT: Allows you to comfortably see fine details without straining your eyes. You'll see immediate quality improvement in seams, hems, top stitching, quilting, and applique work!
- CUSTOMIZED SIZING: Our light strip is able to be resized with scissors. Simply cut the strip to fit your machine. it's that simple!
- EASY INSTALLATION: You'll get everything you need to easily install the LED light strip! There are no special tools required except for scissors.
- NO SHADOWING: Shadows can cause your stitching to be off. Our light strip deters shadows from being cast onto your work space. Never deal with thread or fabric bunching! Your work will always be accurate.
- High brightness 2835 lamp beads.
- UL certified US Power Adapter.
- 6500K color temperature soft light.
- 11.8 inches length light (Fits most sewing machine).
- About 78.74 inches power cord.
- IP 65 dust waterproof silicone coating.
- 5v working voltage - Low cost and energy efficient.
- Customizable LED strip length - If the strip is too long, just cut it at the designated cut marks.
Installation Video Guide:
Step by Step Installation:
- Step 1 - You want to put the strips on the "curve" part of your machine so it doesn't hinder any openings on your machine.
- Step 2 - Hold the strips in place and measure it so it fits right to your machine. Hold your finger in the place where you want it cut just so you can have a guide for the correct length.
- Step 3 - The yellow/copper ovals are the cut points. Make sure to only cut the strips at these points.
- Step 4 - Cut the strips at the correct length on the copper ovals.
- Step 5 - Stick the strips at the correct place on your Sewing Machine using the adhesive.
- Step 6 - Make sure to apply some pressure to make sure it stuck at your desired placement.
- Step 7 - Attach the US adapter that was included in the package if you want to plug it directly to an outlet.