The Sewing Bias Tape Maker Kit is just what the seamstress ordered!
Use it to easily make various widths of bias tapes!
You can use any material that you want
Right now, the Sewing Bias Tape Maker Kit is on SALE!
- Quick & Simple- Make any type of bias tape you want in just minutes!
- Great for Many Materials - Make any fabric into an accent, border, or trim.
- Easy to Use - Fast, economical, and insanely simple to use
Maker Kit Usage:
Bias Binder Foot:
- The adjustable guide holds double fold bias tape securely around the fabric edge as you stitch.
- The foot can also be used to attach bias tape.
- Make a beautiful edge finishes with your favorite bias tape.
- Sew the double fold bias tape in just one step.
- Holds quilt binding while sewing.
- Used for wrapping elastic knitted fabric.
- For punching hole.
- Taking out stitches
Other Example Usages:
- Cut the bias strips across the fabric at 45°.
- Use the wrong side up the awl to pull the fabric through.
- Make temporary adhesive bias tape.
- Pull the fabric in and iron it-fold it perfectly for sewing or gluing.
- Material: Stainless steel, Plastic
- Size: 8cm x 4cm x 3cm (Approx.)
- 1 x belt (6mm / 12mm / 18mm / 25mm)
- 4 x Edging clips
- 1 x Box of beads
- 1 x Wooden Handle Awl
- 1 foot of 6290 edging cloth strips