These amazing Laser-Guided Sewing Scissors are perfect for all of your needlework needs.
Using an infrared light you can perfectly position the scissors for a seamless cutting pattern.
Whether you're a professional seamstress or a dIYer these Laser-Guided Sewing Scissors will serve you well.
Order them today and save BIG BUCKS!
- Laser infrared scanner creates an accurate scanning line
- Eco-friendly design
- Dual-use scissors
- Material: Stainless Steel + ABS
- Color: Black
- Length: approx. 21cm
- Batteries are NOT included (LR44 Button Cell Batteries)
How to Change the Battery:
On the button side, there is a "cross" sign.
Turn counterclockwise to open and take out old batteries.
Put 3 new LR44 button cell batteries with positive end facing down,
Then turn clockwise to close.
How to use:
- Carefully take out scissors and point sharp end of scissors downwards.
- Push the button on the right-hand side of scissors to turn on laser light.
- Adjust laser by turning the two screws on the side of the unit until you see the laser line up with blade
- Before cutting, make a mark on opposite side of the paper or fabric being cut.
- Lay material on the work surface. Rest bottom blade of scissors on the surface and align the laser with the mark on the opposite side.
- Carefully cut while keeping the laser aligned with mark.