Want to give yourself a little rest and relaxation? Ear candling can help melt away the stress of your day!
Did you know that ear candling comes with many health benefits for the head and ears? Ear Candles are known to relieve sinus pressure, alleviate ringing in the ears, and get rid of pesky wax build-up.
Ear candling is safe and effective. The rising air in the column of the candle coupled with the gentle movement of the flame softly massages your ear drum. This creates a low-level suction that literally pulls the wax from your ear.
- Safely removes ear wax and debris
- Relieves stress and headache pain
- Improves sense of hearing and smell
- Decreases tension and feelings of anxiety
- Improves circulation to the head and neck.
- Helps diminish snoring and sinus congestion
- Alleviates ear pain
- Reduces annoying ringing in the ears
- Improves symptoms of hay fever and rhinitis
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your hands.
- With a paper plate and scissors, cut a small hole through the middle. Make sure it is large enough for the candle to fit through.
- Make sure the small end of the candle will securely fit into the ear. If it doesn't, you may have to cut it to size.
- Once the candle is properly sized, place the small end through the opening in the plate.
- Light the large end of the candle and make sure the smoke is effectively going through the tube (you’ll know because smoke will be coming out the other end).
- Lie down on your side, and have a friend place the candle in your ear.
- Once the candle is securely placed, make sure it’s pointing directly at the ceiling so the smoke evenly flows through.
- As the candle begins to burn, it will produce ash, which should be cut off with a scissors and discarded immediately.
- After the candle has burned for up to 15 minutes, have the other person gently remove it from your ear (blow out the flame once it’s completely removed from the ear or place in water).
- To view the remains, cut the candle down the middle.
- Use this product at your own risk.
- Don't use ear candles if your ear is infected or any other irritation is present.
- Always perform ear candling with a partner to avoid injury.